Frequently Asked Questions
- Step 1: Assess your company’s needs and plans for the future
- Step 2: Complete a free Network Assessment
- Step 3: Recommend a solution to meet your needs
- Step 4: Suggest a disaster relief plan. Insure that your system is compliant with any government or HIPPA regulations
- Step 5: Execute the services you request
- Step 6: Maintain and monitor your network, providing real-time support and service
- Our service contract may be cancelled with 30 days notice. Most IT providers require a 1-year contract.
- Our IT with a human touch slogan is verified by customer’s testimonials included on this site.
We have no hidden fees or slick sales tactics – only honest, up-front assessments, and suggestions for your business. You will be given a clear and easy-to-understand proposal. For the cost-conscious customer, we will provide alternatives to meet your budget. If you are interested in a no-obligation free assessment, contact us today.
Metro’s service agreement fulfills special requests such as setting up a corporate email account on a Smart Phone together with any assistance from user to computer.
Another very advantageous offer we have is our network assessment. This is an in depth identification of your current network and what areas can improve and which are working efficiently. This is a free, no obligation look into where we as a partner see the company now and in the next 3-5 years.