General IT Services Fresno, CA
Learn More About Our General Services
Contact Metro Networks for a Custom Quote
Video Surveillance IT
Video surveillance is now an important reality for residential and commercial properties and offices.
The recent passage of Proposition 47 in California has reduced many felonies to misdemeanors. Nearly 5,000 felons are being released from California prisons. The California Legislative Analyst’s Office estimates that there will be 40,000 fewer criminals going to prison each year than in the past. That will greatly impact our communities.
Metro’s team is certified in the installation and use of Axis cameras.
Axis is an excellent surveillance product with a wide selection of cameras that provide the best video coverage, including facial and license plate recognition, regardless of lighting or environment.
A phone system that keeps up with today’s technology can dramatically change your business.
Metro is pleased to partner with 3CX Phone System for our VOIP Services.
3CX is a software based PBX that works with SIP standard based IP Phones, SIP trunks and VoIP Gateways to provide a full PBX solution-without the inflated cost and management headaches of an “old style” PBX. Used by more than 30,000 companies globally, 3CX has been recognized for its innovation and cutting-edge technology.
Experience the following after you upgrade your phone services through Metro:
- Easy, Network-Wide Management of IP Phones & Smartphones
- Virtualize with Hyper V and VMware or Install on Existing Server
- A PBX Which Doesn’t Break the Bank
- Cut Travel Costs With Integrated Web Conferencing
- Deliver Faxes & Voicemails to Inbox
- Instant Messaging/Text Chat
- Powerful, Easy to Use Softphones for Windows and Mac Included
- Integrates with Office 365, Google, Outlook & Others
- Acclaimed Android and iOS VoIP Clients